@ WorldBridge Group
|Function||: IT / Design
|Industry||: General Business Services
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
Closing Date: 24-Feb-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Name||: HR Department|
|Address||: No 99, Street Norodom corner Street Samdach Pan (St 214), Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
Started as Cambodia’s leading logistic company since 1992, WorldBridge Group has expanded its businesses to potential sectors including construction, real estate, finance, food and beverage, and e-commerce. To realize our vision to be number one diverse solution provider launching pioneer projects in Cambodia, human capital is of the essence to the Group and we are now looking for talent to join and grow with us.