SALES FOR EXPRESS (UPS)
@ ITL (INDO-TRANS LOGISTICS CAMBODIA)
|Function||: Sales / Business Development
|Level||: General (Officer / Associate etc.)
ITL (INDO-TRANS LOGISTICS CAMBODIA)
|Industry||: Logistics / Freight / Shipping
1. Visit customer (both inside PNH and Province, factories)
2. Report the daily and weekly sales activities
3. Do the marketing & build the company branch
4. Send quote to customer, follow up customer, close sales
5. Assist operation jobs and customer service job
• Good knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics Field
• Good in sales skill
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to independently work and as part of a team.
• Decision making
• Strong analytical mind and forecast the market.
• Negotiation skill.
• Teamwork Skills
• High Responsibility
- health in good condition
- one year related experiences
- Proficiency in English/Chinese (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Efficiency in utilizing MS Office, Internet
-YEAR END BONUS
-13TH MONTH SALARY
Closing Date: 25-Feb-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Name||: KORN KONGKEA...|
|Phone||: 069585373/kornkongkea (skype)#|
|Address||: #99, Norodom Blvd, SK. Beoung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
Indo Trans Logistics (ITL) is dedicated to the goal of being the premier regional solutions provider for integrated Logistics, Freight & transports management and Aviation Services. By playing an essential role in our clients’ businesses and delivering value added services throughout the supply chain with the highest quality service and the highest integrity, we aimed for complete customer satisfaction at all times. ITL endeavors to stay ahead with a creative solutions and the development of new service products to provide customers with unparalleled, innovative yet cost effective solutions. Our success is attributed by our employees and measured by the enrichment of the quality of life for our people and to fulfill our social and civil responsibilities to the communities we serve.