OSP Engineer (Fiber Optic Cabling) 05 positions
|Function||: IT / Design
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable,
must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole
& must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure
outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure
the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix
backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter
/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the
distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles
both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow &
work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
• Complete new installation case on time, complete
survey case as requested,
• Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
• Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
• Associate or bachelor degree in engineering, IT or related field
• 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
• Good written and spoken English, or other languages: Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
• Skills and knowledge with ISP business
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
Closing Date: 10-Mar-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Address||: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.