Junior Graphic Designer
@ WorldBridge Group
|Function||: IT / Design
|Level||: Graduate / Entry level
|Industry||: Food & Beverages
• Create the designs for marketing materials and literature (i.e. flyers, brochures, mixed materials, etc.)
• Ensure artwork design will be finished on time and satisfy with the promotion’s purpose
• Designing and preparing ads artwork and other printing stuff.
• Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
• Discuss with team and cross functional departments on artwork requirements and support them in their design requirements
• Initiate material plan for artwork implementation
• Supporting team for marketing events
• Develop creative artwork base on brief and timeline
• Handle artwork printing and negotiation with printing house.
• Handle all in-house printing material
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Fresh graduate in any related design field is welcome to apply
• Good command of written and verbal English
• knowledge in design software: Adobe Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator and Corel Draw and more software in design
• knowledge in IT literacy
• Knowledge in photography is a plus
• Creative, innovative, honest, punctuality and high responsible
Closing Date: 07-Mar-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Name||: Recruitment Department|
|Phone||: (+855)92 39 87 84|
|Address||: No 99, Street Norodom corner Street Samdach Pan (St 214), Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
Started as Cambodia’s leading logistic company since 1992, WorldBridge Group has expanded its businesses to potential sectors including construction, real estate, finance, food and beverage, and e-commerce. To realize our vision to be number one diverse solution provider launching pioneer projects in Cambodia, human capital is of the essence to the Group and we are now looking for talent to join and grow with us.