IT Support Officer (7 positions)
@ DTV Star Co Ltd (DIGI)
|Function||: IT / Design
|Level||: General (Officer / Associate etc.)
DTV Star Co Ltd (DIGI)
• Perform all necessary jobs inside of building or customer house to prepare or troubleshoot network connection such: fixing cable connections, installing or changing the customer equipment such modems, routers, PC and other necessary network elements. Installing the software and perform all necessary configuration. Testing the connection.
• Accepting job after construction team in part of completing and quality.
• Explaining company services to client, collecting feedbacks.
• Completing and signing documents/installation acts with clients.
• Support and follow to safety engineering rules and requirements within any activities related to performing a tasks. Keeping the personal responsibility in front of the company and law for following all necessary safety rules and regulations ad requirements by all members of mobile team. Avoid any risk that might impact to the health of team members and people around as well individual or public facilities during performing job.
• Follow to company rules, perform the job without late, prepare and provide all necessary report to manager in-time.
• Support DIGI brand and company reputation
• Other duties as assigned
• Foreman of mobile team. Responsible for performing all tasks given to him or his mobile team. Responsible for performing safety engineering requirements by all members of team during any activities and performing tasks.
• Direct reporting: Group Leader/ Supervisor; direct reporting: Head of Customer Support Department or his deputy, Stock Controller.
• Punctuality, discipline, responsibility, motivation, readiness to learn new fields.
• Khmer - Mother Tongue
• Have a knowledge and skills to perform the safety engineering requirements, be experience for assembling cable and other network elements at inside and outside of the building, electrical poles etc, be advanced PC user, knowledge of MS Office, anti-virus apps, firewall configuration, able to configure lent’s routers, AP, IP camera, bridges and other client equipment. Knowledge about company services and skill to demonstrate it to client.
• Own Motorbike, should be ready use during performing tasks. Gasoline will be provided as well maintenance compensation will be granted.
• A Bachelor’s degree in T, Computer Engineering
• Experience in a Networking or IT is a big plus
• CCNA2/3 (able to configure VLAN, VTP, Trunk, ACL, IOS...etc) is a big plus;
• IP routing (RIP, OSPF, NAT, PAT, ACL, Firewall...etc) is a big plus
Day off : Scheduled: Sat+Sun, Friday+Saturday, Sunday+Monday. Each week have two day-off
Closing Date: 28-Feb-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Name||: Eang Sereivuthea|
|Phone||: 098 700 781/ 087 666 564|
|Address||: #368, St.163(Poland Republic Blvd), Olympic Quarter, Chamkarmorn district, Phnom Penh Cambodia|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
Digi is the broadband services brand name of DTV STAR Co., Ltd. We provide high-quality, cutting-edge communication and entertainment technologies to home and business customers in the greater Phnom Penh area.