@ Blue Pumpkin
|Function||: Customer Service
|Level||: Graduate / Entry level
|Industry||: Food & Beverages
The primary duty is to assist the Restaurant Manager in carrying out his/her responsibilities with which the Senior/Supervisor must be thoroughly familiar. Senior and Supervisor is the one in charge of the outlet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Three years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to write correspondence in English.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to customer, clients and other employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLEILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- To ensure that the area under control is kept orderly.
- To take guest orders in the absence of the service staff (order taker).
- To convey guest comments on quality of food and appearance to the Manager.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift.
- To check on the personal appearance of the staff.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day’s business and customer feedback.
- Conduct spot checks on staff when they are servicing or cashier.
- Know how to plan implement and monitor the process effectively.
- Prepared all ordering and adapt it to sales.
- Check delivery and follow up with return and record.
- Secure the money business (safety box), responsible for the money transfer and deposit.
- Prepared the Roster and adapt it to the sales Target.
- Ensure that new staffs are well trained. Teach them new skills and monitor their knowledge.
- Effective schedule to ensure efficiency of the operation during low and peak hours.
- Understand and follow P&L (Profit & Loss) according to budget.
- Focus on quality food and control food cost according to the target
- To prevent and eliminate waste or not correct of supplies or delivery from CPU.
- To evaluate job performances and make recommendations of the staff to the Operation Manager.
- Able to identifying problem and recommend suitable solution to Operation Manager.
- Ensure your outlet well organize when you are absent.
- Ensure send report on time.
- Ensure your staff followed all the procedure
Closing Date: 16-Feb-2018
How to Apply:
Please send your application to the below contact:
|Name||: Ms. Eang Kagna|
|Phone||: 012 633 725|
|Address||: #07, Street 380, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|
Already had an account?
Click To Apply
About The Company:
Blue Pumpkin is the best company focus on Food, Bakery, Pastry, Ice Cream, Restaurant and Catering